Monday, January 21, 2008

Christ in me, that's all I need!

Everything I have need of in life is already on deposit in my heart (my spirit), which (Who) is Christ in me, the hope of glory. (read Col 1:27, Eph 1:18 & 3:16) My inheritance from God as God's child is the riches of His glory Who (which) is Christ, the anointed One along with His anointing. My inheritance is Christ in me. Christ is the storehouse of God. There isn't anything I need in life that can not be found in God's storehouse. I've inherited the storehouse of God and God wants me to come to His storehouse first for my needs, before I would consider any other way. God shall supply all of my needs according to (my inheritance which is) His riches in glory (Phil 4:19) Who (which) is Christ, Who (which) is in me (my inheritance) my hope of glory. All I must do as God's child is to be confident enough to come boldly to the throne of grace in my time of need (Heb 4:16), and obtain from my inheritance, what I need in this life, for everything I have need of resides in me, Christ, which is God's glory and that glory is greater than any need that stands before me. Therefore when a need appears, I already know (by faith) that need is taken care of, because I know where to look to get this need fulfilled, which is God's storehouse, Who is Christ in me, my hope of glory or I could say it like this; that place where all my hope goes to fulfill every need that I have. That is how much God loves me and what or who could ever separate me from that love? Only one thing. Unbelief. Oh God, give me the ability to believe You for Your very best, which (Who) is Christ in me, my hope of glory which is my knowing that every need I'll ever face is already met by You. Thank you Lord Jesus for taking care of me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good stuff... as I sit here feeling pretty physically lousy (bad cold)- I needed to hear this!