Wednesday, June 17, 2009

God's Intimate Word to Me and You

God has spoke the word that follows this introduction to me just minutes ago. He's been dealing with me for quite some time about being transformed into the image of Himself, His dear Son Jesus. Everything He has been speaking to me has been just for me until He spoke to me this morning. When He finished, and I thought He was done with what He was showing me, He said I have one more thought for you but I want you to proclaim it for all to hear, so that is what I'm doing.

God declares, " There is nothing worse (in My sight) than a man who declares My ways and My Word to others but doesn't look anything like Me. They have tried to make themselves look like Me, by what they think that should look like, instead of allowing My Word to fill their spirit which would change them from the inside out to look just like Me. But they fill themselves with men's words, and they look just like those words, but they don't look like Me. And when they see a man that looks like Me, they don't recognize Me, but rather they are offended because I don't look like them. They are forever trying to change what I look like, but I never change. I look just like the Word and they don't know Me, because they don't know My Word. My Word is in the world today, because it lives in the hearts of men who look just like Me. The world and those that live according to the ways of the world hate them, because they hate Me. I need men that look like Me to stand in their midst and proclaim My Truth. I have made you to be that man, so let My light shine brightly before them, says the Lord."

Now I share this truth with you in fear and trembling for I must receive what God has spoken to me by faith, for if I go by my feelings and what I think I look like, I'll turn and run. But God has said it to me and therefore I believe it and therefore I will be that man.

The reason He had me share this with you is because He is saying the same thing to some of you who are reading this and He has brought you to this place to hear the truth, and now He wants your light to shine before men, because you look just like Him as well. You know who you are, because of the One living inside you. He has made you that way, and it's now time for you to reveal Him to the world. I'll see you out there, and I'll recognize you, for as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Be Blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: