Monday, January 19, 2009

I'll Be Gone For Awhile

Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife and I will be leaving tomorrow for South Africa and won't be back until mid February. I don't know how much Internet access I will have there so I'm not sure when I will be able to post another entry again.

I would ask for your prayers as I am away. I pray that I will hear and experience God in a new and refreshing way. My wife and I will be visiting our youngest daughter, son-in-law and two wonderful grand kids and I'm truly looking forward to that, but I will also have opportunities to minister to people in that precious Name of Jesus as we go into places with many needs. I pray for God's strength and wisdom as I encounter the situations that God puts before me.

Until I write again, keep up the good fight of faith. Keep your eyes on the Word, follow it wherever it leads you, and do whatever it tells you to do. If you'll do that, God promises that you will be prosperous and have good success. (Josh 1:8). You'll also be living in the shadow of the Almighty with His hand of blessing upon you. And as God blesses you, go and be a blessing to that one that God puts before you. Now that is truly living the abundant life. Live it to the full!!

No comments: