Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Just How Big is God?

The following message I'm going to share with you is a word that was directly spoken to me this morning from God and I'm going to share it as He spoke it to me so it will sound as if it is in the " first person", just the way I received it, but as I told you already about the purpose of this blog site, that what God shares with me personally for my spiritual growth, He wants this made available for all His children to see and learn by, so truly my life becomes an open book for you and I'm willing to do that to fulfill God's will for me even at the risk of looking and sounding foolish. Be Blessed..............

I am bigger than any situation you face in life. I can take care of any situation you face. I am bigger, that is what you must remember at all times. When you are confronted with an issue of life and as you look at it, it just looks to big for you, you must know and understand this following truth; you are looking at the problem through your eyes and not Mine. If it looks to big to you, you are trying to figure out how you are going to solve that problem in your own strength and ability and as you do this, you realize quickly that you can't do it and you grow smaller and the problem grows larger and you begin to think like a defeated man. I have not created you to be able to defeat these issues of life on your own. You were created to have dominion over everything through Me, not without Me. It's your faith in Me and My ability that empowers you to overcome that issue of life that stands before you. When your confidence is in Me and you look at that issue of life through My eyes then you'll believe what I've said to you out of My word which is, " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Phil 4:13), and I truly will watch over this word of truth I have spoken to you and you and I together will defeat and destroy that issue of life that stands before you. Now always remember what I have spoken to you this day, "I am bigger than any issue of life that you will ever face, for My Son Jesus has gone before you and defeated your enemy, the devil, and his (the devils) works are under My Son's feet and therefore they are under your feet as well as long as your feet are standing on the firm rock foundation of My Son's victory. Nothing is bigger than Me, My son, therefore everything that you look at through My eyes will be smaller than you and you will go forth and tread upon it. Keep your eyes on Me at all times and if you do this, then you will think about yourself the way I want you to think and that is, " that I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved me" (Rom 8:37). This is the mindset I want you to have as you face every issue of life that comes against you. Be of good cheer My son, for I have overcome the world and this is what overcomes the world for you, your faith in Me (1 John 5;4-5), and that is why I have declared to My people, " the just shall live by faith" (Heb 10:38), now go and live that way and if you do, nothing will be bigger than you as you stand before it........... End of message

The confirming scripture God has given me for this message is Deut 7:21-22. "You shall not be terrified of them (the issues of life), for the Lord your God, the great and awesome (Big) God, is among you. And the Lord your God will drive out those nations (those issues of life) that stand before you, little by little (or better said, one step of faith at a time until that issue is destroyed).

Now go and be blessed, and be that man/woman that God has created you to be, an overcomer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pulled this up to re-read it today... thanks for sharing it.