Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just A Reminder

I want to make sure you understand what God has led me to do with this site. He has directed me to share the revelations of His word that He has given to me so as to be available for all His children to see. Now this is revelation and understanding that He has given to me therefore depending on where you are at in your spiritual growth (and we are all at different places) you may be seeing or hearing something you don't understand, and that's okay. Revelation comes only one way from God to His believing child so that His child might grow up and become the man/woman He has created them to be and that way to revelation is declared in Isa 28:9-10 which says, "Whom will He teach knowledge? And whom will He make to understand the message? Those just weaned from milk? Those just drawn from the breasts? For precept, must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."
I have accumulated over 28 years of revelation through this building process with God. There may be times that I share something with you that because of your level of spiritual growth, you are not able to understand what is being said, but please understand I've been in this building process with God for some time now and God speaks to me at where I'm at with my understanding of God's word and precepts. I'm only sharing what God has said to me, it's not what I think about what God has said to me. This was the agreement I had to have with God before He allowed me to start down this path of sharing His revelation that He has given to me and then pass it on to you. So if it comes across that I'm saying something from a lofty place, then you'll know the reason for it. I'm just saying what He is saying and to be honest with you, I know there will be times when I'm not gonna want to post something He has said just exactly the way He said it, and I'd rather sugar coat it and make it more palatable, but then God would take this vehicle of communication away from me and I know I can't let that happen.
So if you read something here that is just to far out, that just means you're not flying at that altitude yet, so just set it aside for awhile, and keep learning how to fly and one day you will be up there so high someone will say that you are far out and then you'll smile and know how God got you there, precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little, there a little. Be Blessed!!

No comments: